Advanced Compt Camera System.
For those who take underwater photography seriously.
From super macro to wide-angle photography
Features a macro mode for close-up photography, allowing you to get as close as 1cm to the subject at the wide-angle end or 4cm at telephoto end. Even with the cameras standard lens you can achieve an angle of view of 24mm at the wide-angle end.
An evolution in beauty – SEA&SEA mode perfect for underwater photography
Features SEA&SEA mode, a still image mode for optimal underwater photography. The color balance is automatically set so anyone can easily take pictures of beautiful deep blues. Capture the underwater world as vividly in your pictures as in your memories.
The highest reliability with a depth rating of 55m (180ft)
Based on the DX-1G, SEA&SEA have applied their state-of-the-art technology to develop the housing design, paying special attention to even finer and more detailed controls. Now you can effortlessly operate all the capture-related buttons on the 2G. The housing is manufactured from a clear polycarbonate resin.
The heart of a versatile system
Tailor the camera to your style of shooting by fitting any of the optional accessory lenses and strobes. WIDE: Use the Wide-Angle Conversion Lens (#52116) to get close and keep a wide field of view. MACRO: The Close-Up Lens 125 (#52119) with adapter ring (#58119) lets you capture close-up images of more timid creatures which will not let you approach very near.
- 1/1.7-inch CCD with approximately 12.1 effective megapixels. High image quality with low noise and rich smooth gradation range that lets you capture perfect underwater images from highlights to shadows.
- Large, high definition 2.7″ LCD monitor with 460,000 pixels. Vivid and bright display that lets you see even the finest details in the picture. The monitor features a wide angle of view (160° in any direction) with high contrast and offers excellent visibility underwater.
- 24-72mm, 3.0x optical zoom lens that demonstrates excellent optical qualities for any lighting situation and focal length.
- Capable of RAW image photography (DNG). A newly-developed image engine and enlarged buffer memory allow you to take up to 5 continuous shots in RAW mode. The recording speed has improved to 3 seconds.
- Up to three individual settings of the My Setting function allow you to customize recording settings to your preference. This is convenient to assign frequently used functions to these customized settings.
- Convenient built-in electronic level. This allows you to easily verify that the camera is level using the level indicator displayed on the LCD monitor.
||12.1mp effective (total 12.4 mp)1/1.7inch primary-colour CCD
||5.1-15.3mm (35mm equiv. 24-72mm)Step Zoom: 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 72mm
||f/2.5 – f/4.4
||11 elements in 7 groups
|Motion Blur Reduction:
||CCD shift method image stabilizer
Complete Nikonos system can be seen on www.uwpgallery.com under hiring
Strobes – Lenses- 15mm-80mm-28mm-35mm-Subwinder- Close-Up System
All Available for hire
IF YOU TAKE 1 OF OUR TRIPS RED SEA or FIJI (ESCORTED HOLIDAYS)
THEN ALL FILM SYSTEMS ARE FREE HIRING
Nikonos 111 1975
Nikonos- V1A 1980
Nikonos V 1984
The DX-1G & Housing (complete with Battery & Charger)
Main Features of the 1G Camera:
- The camera is equipped with a 1/1.75-inch charge coupled device (CCD) image sensor having 10.01 million effective pixels, which offers superior resolution and the ability to vividly record every detail of your precious moments. (The maximum recordable number of pixels is 3648×2736)
- Macro mode that enables you to bring the lens as close as 1cm to the subject.
- The focal length of the 3x optical zoom lens is 5.1 to 15.3mm, or 24 to 72mm on a conventional 35mm film camera. The lens has a maximum aperture (f-stop value) from f/2.5 to f/4.4. The perspective can be adjusted precisely according to your style with the wide-angle setting to capture the dynamic environment. In addition, unique visual effects can be used to enhance your pictures.
- Equipped with SEA&SEA Mode for optimum underwater photography.
- Compatible with RAW data storage.
- The camera is equipped with a CCD shift-method vibration correction function, which is exceptionally effective in stabilizing images when the shutter is pressed. The function prevents images from being blurred by hand motion.
- The camera is equipped with a 2.5-inch, 230,000-pixel LCD monitor.
- The recording medium is MMC, an SDHC / SD memory card. It is equipped with a 26MB built-in memory.
Main Features of the DX-1G Housing:
- High-quality design with premium feeling & superior operability.
- Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets.
- Equipped with a built-in flashlight diffuser.
- All shooting functions on the 1G camera are operable.
- Wide-angle conversion lens for DX-1G is available. (Optional)
- Outer hood and inner hood for LCD monitor.
- The highest reliability with a depth rating of 55m (180ft)
- Soft grip protector for stability and comfort underwater.
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Depth rating: 55m (180ft)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 158x109x109mm
- Weight: Approx. 510g
- Underwater Weight: Approx. -110g
||Effective 10.01 million pixels (total 10.30 million pixels), 1/1.75-inch primary-color CCD
||Focal length: F5.1-15.3mm (35mm equivalent, 24-72mm) Aperture: f/2.5-f/4.4 Lens construction: 11 elements in 7 groups. Number of aperture blades: 7
|Vibration correction function
||CCD shift method
||Optical: 3x (35mm equivalent 24-72mm)Digital: 4x (Maximum 12x when combined with optical)
||Approx. 30cm-infinity from lens tip (wide and tele)
|Macro shooting distance
||Approx. 1cm-infinity from lens tip (wide), approx. 4cm-infinity from lens tip (tele) Approx. 1cm-infinity from lens tip (zoom macro mode)
||Stills: 180, 120, 60, 30, 15, 8, 4, 2, 1 – 1/2000secMovie: 1/30 – 1/2000sec
This subal housing takes Nikon 801 film camera, a totally reliable system fitted with flat & wideangle Ports, with a nikon flash connector, shoe braket for flash arm.
Taken in ireland with Nikon 100mm Macro Lens Fiji Velvor 50asa
Taken in Truk Lagoon with 801with 17mm Sigmar Lens Fiji Velvor 50asa
Subal Housing for hire:
Per Day £20.00
Per Week £100.00
- IKELITE TTL STROBE
- CANON 30D
- CANON 10-22MM Lens
- CANON CHARGER (2 BATTERIES)
- 3 PORTS AVAILABLE
TO RENT : PER WEEK (10 DAYS) £175.00
This very easy system to use given excelent results with this very good lens & TTL Housing & Strobe.
Nikon 80D With Lenses 18-135 (Nikon) + Sigma 10-20 4/5.6
To Rent : Per Week £175.00
inclusive: Camera – Lens – TTL housing-Port – Ikelite strobe
Yashica -24 with Yashinon 80mm Lens, complete with close-up 1-2 lenses & Telephoto Lens (supplementry)
Available to hire with housing, Strobes & light metre (digital) 6×6 120-220 film
For hiring charges see www.uwpgallery.com