500CM Reflex Viewing 120- 220-70MM Backs
Nikon F3 With Motor Drive & Action Finder
18mm & 20mm Lens
To Rent :
Per Day £50.00
Per Week £100.00
Per Week (Housing) – To Buy
Included Accessories: Housing body cap, hex wrench, CR2032 lithium battery, attachment tool
Underwater Housing for Nikon D3 & D3x.
MDX-PRO; Exceptional housings – the standard for Pro dSLR users.
Lightweight and durable aluminium body that can withstand the most severe shooting environments.
Precision CNC machined and polished from solid block aluminium and protected from corrosion and abrasions with a highly resistant anodised coating.
The MDX-PRO D3 housing comes with two type-N strobe connectors;
One 2-pin connector for triggering strobes under manual control and one 5-pin connector for using the TTL Converter/N.
*To use two YS series strobes under manual control a Dual Sync Cord/N (#03470) must be used.
TTL converter connector employed as standard.
The included type-N 5-pin wired connector accepts the optional YS Converter/N (#50117). The converter works with YS-Series strobes to provide automatic TTL flash adjustment.
*The converter requires the Sync Cord/N (#17100) for connecting to a strobe.
Main features of the MDX-PRO D3 housing
- Every detail of the housing is precision CNC machined. Ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Manufactured from solid block aluminum alloy with all edges carefully polished for safety.
- The housing is protected by a highly corrosion resistant anodized (black) coating. The coating provides the housing from environmental corrosion and abrasions.
- An optional TTL Converter/N (#50117) for Nikon enables automatic TTL strobe photography.
- Equipped with a 0.66x pick-up viewfinder as standard. An optional interchangeable 0.8x viewfinder (#46104) is also available for macro photography.
- Both the main command dial and sub command dial are operable while holding the hand grips due to advanced ergonomic design.
- Most Nikon D3 camera functions are accessible and can be operated underwater with ease.
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- A port lock mechanism secures the port from accidental loosening.
- Comes standard with two kinds of type-N connectors: one 2-pin wired connector (for manual) and one 5-pin wired connector (for dedicated TTL).
- The locking latches prevent accidental housing opening.
- A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
MDX-PRO D3 Specifications
- Material: Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy / anodized body. Grips: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy.
- Depth rating: 60m (200ft)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 355x220x151mm
- Weight: Approx. 3,150g (Housing Only)
- Colour: BLACK
This 16mm housing built for the Bolex film Camera used by Hans & Lotte Hass in beautiful condition, for a 60s cast alloy Housing still in perfect working order available for hire for the 16mm enthusiast.
Please come along and try you be surprised of its performance & quality
Per day Per week For Sale
£50.00 £150.00 £2000.00 (collectors)
Ikelite Digital Housing
Complete with Video Light arms & Battery fitted dome, wide angle adapter, all cables for downloading apple mac easy to use, totaly reliable, first class system very well maintained, see UTube Alex Arpino (Truk Lagoon)
Per Day Per Week Value
£50.00 125.00 £750.00
Sony Video DCR TRV 120E
Just fitted new film transporter(£200.00) fully maintained in excellent condition.
Per Day, Per Week, Value For Sale / with Pelican case
£15.00 £25.00 £150.00 £500.00
This subal housing takes Nikon 801 film camera, a totally reliable system fitted with flat & wideangle Ports, with a nikon flash connector, shoe braket for flash arm.
Subal Housing for hire:
Per Day £20.00
Per Week £100.00
This German made housing Cir.1965, made for the Yashica Mat, & the Yashica Mat 124G, the late takes 120-220 Film, with the remarkable Yashinon 80mm Lens, 6X6 format, given excellent
sharp pictures, the housing was modeified, by Warren Williams, internationly renowned for his photography & his excelence in building underwater housings for camera & strobe systems, the flash
connectors are by the wet lead system allowing, the photographer to change leads underwater without any fear of leaks, Ive used this sytem for 20 years without ever a problem, this again was
designed by Peter Scoones (Founder Member British Society Of Underwater Photographers) & Warren Williams, British Underwater Photographer of the Year 4 times, they both used this system
for many years, untill the event of many of the strobes that are available to-day and offering TTL.
For hiring Charges please look at www.uwpgallery.com