Sea & Sea DX-1G + Housing
The DX-1G & Housing (complete with Battery & Charger)
Main Features of the 1G Camera:
- The camera is equipped with a 1/1.75-inch charge coupled device (CCD) image sensor having 10.01 million effective pixels, which offers superior resolution and the ability to vividly record every detail of your precious moments. (The maximum recordable number of pixels is 3648×2736)
- Macro mode that enables you to bring the lens as close as 1cm to the subject.
- The focal length of the 3x optical zoom lens is 5.1 to 15.3mm, or 24 to 72mm on a conventional 35mm film camera. The lens has a maximum aperture (f-stop value) from f/2.5 to f/4.4. The perspective can be adjusted precisely according to your style with the wide-angle setting to capture the dynamic environment. In addition, unique visual effects can be used to enhance your pictures.
- Equipped with SEA&SEA Mode for optimum underwater photography.
- Compatible with RAW data storage.
- The camera is equipped with a CCD shift-method vibration correction function, which is exceptionally effective in stabilizing images when the shutter is pressed. The function prevents images from being blurred by hand motion.
- The camera is equipped with a 2.5-inch, 230,000-pixel LCD monitor.
- The recording medium is MMC, an SDHC / SD memory card. It is equipped with a 26MB built-in memory.
Main Features of the DX-1G Housing:
- High-quality design with premium feeling & superior operability.
- Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets.
- Equipped with a built-in flashlight diffuser.
- All shooting functions on the 1G camera are operable.
- Wide-angle conversion lens for DX-1G is available. (Optional)
- Outer hood and inner hood for LCD monitor.
- The highest reliability with a depth rating of 55m (180ft)
- Soft grip protector for stability and comfort underwater.
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Depth rating: 55m (180ft)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 158x109x109mm
- Weight: Approx. 510g
- Underwater Weight: Approx. -110g
|CCD||Effective 10.01 million pixels (total 10.30 million pixels), 1/1.75-inch primary-color CCD|
|Lens||Focal length: F5.1-15.3mm (35mm equivalent, 24-72mm) Aperture: f/2.5-f/4.4 Lens construction: 11 elements in 7 groups. Number of aperture blades: 7|
|Vibration correction function||CCD shift method|
|Zoom||Optical: 3x (35mm equivalent 24-72mm)Digital: 4x (Maximum 12x when combined with optical)|
|Shooting distance||Approx. 30cm-infinity from lens tip (wide and tele)|
|Macro shooting distance||Approx. 1cm-infinity from lens tip (wide), approx. 4cm-infinity from lens tip (tele) Approx. 1cm-infinity from lens tip (zoom macro mode)|
|Shutter speed||Stills: 180, 120, 60, 30, 15, 8, 4, 2, 1 – 1/2000secMovie: 1/30 – 1/2000sec|