Sea & Sea DX2G
Advanced Compt Camera System.
For those who take underwater photography seriously.
From super macro to wide-angle photography
Features a macro mode for close-up photography, allowing you to get as close as 1cm to the subject at the wide-angle end or 4cm at telephoto end. Even with the cameras standard lens you can achieve an angle of view of 24mm at the wide-angle end.
An evolution in beauty – SEA&SEA mode perfect for underwater photography
Features SEA&SEA mode, a still image mode for optimal underwater photography. The color balance is automatically set so anyone can easily take pictures of beautiful deep blues. Capture the underwater world as vividly in your pictures as in your memories.
The highest reliability with a depth rating of 55m (180ft)
Based on the DX-1G, SEA&SEA have applied their state-of-the-art technology to develop the housing design, paying special attention to even finer and more detailed controls. Now you can effortlessly operate all the capture-related buttons on the 2G. The housing is manufactured from a clear polycarbonate resin.
The heart of a versatile system
Tailor the camera to your style of shooting by fitting any of the optional accessory lenses and strobes. WIDE: Use the Wide-Angle Conversion Lens (#52116) to get close and keep a wide field of view. MACRO: The Close-Up Lens 125 (#52119) with adapter ring (#58119) lets you capture close-up images of more timid creatures which will not let you approach very near.
- 1/1.7-inch CCD with approximately 12.1 effective megapixels. High image quality with low noise and rich smooth gradation range that lets you capture perfect underwater images from highlights to shadows.
- Large, high definition 2.7″ LCD monitor with 460,000 pixels. Vivid and bright display that lets you see even the finest details in the picture. The monitor features a wide angle of view (160° in any direction) with high contrast and offers excellent visibility underwater.
- 24-72mm, 3.0x optical zoom lens that demonstrates excellent optical qualities for any lighting situation and focal length.
- Capable of RAW image photography (DNG). A newly-developed image engine and enlarged buffer memory allow you to take up to 5 continuous shots in RAW mode. The recording speed has improved to 3 seconds.
- Up to three individual settings of the My Setting function allow you to customize recording settings to your preference. This is convenient to assign frequently used functions to these customized settings.
- Convenient built-in electronic level. This allows you to easily verify that the camera is level using the level indicator displayed on the LCD monitor.
|Image Sensor:||12.1mp effective (total 12.4 mp)1/1.7inch primary-colour CCD|
|Focal Length:||5.1-15.3mm (35mm equiv. 24-72mm)Step Zoom: 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 72mm|
|Aperture:||f/2.5 – f/4.4|
|Lens Construction:||11 elements in 7 groups|
|Motion Blur Reduction:||CCD shift method image stabilizer|