Sea & Sea MDX-PRO D3
Per Week (Housing) – To Buy
Included Accessories: Housing body cap, hex wrench, CR2032 lithium battery, attachment tool
Underwater Housing for Nikon D3 & D3x.
MDX-PRO; Exceptional housings – the standard for Pro dSLR users.
Lightweight and durable aluminium body that can withstand the most severe shooting environments.
Precision CNC machined and polished from solid block aluminium and protected from corrosion and abrasions with a highly resistant anodised coating.
The MDX-PRO D3 housing comes with two type-N strobe connectors;
One 2-pin connector for triggering strobes under manual control and one 5-pin connector for using the TTL Converter/N.
*To use two YS series strobes under manual control a Dual Sync Cord/N (#03470) must be used.
TTL converter connector employed as standard.
The included type-N 5-pin wired connector accepts the optional YS Converter/N (#50117). The converter works with YS-Series strobes to provide automatic TTL flash adjustment.
*The converter requires the Sync Cord/N (#17100) for connecting to a strobe.
Main features of the MDX-PRO D3 housing
- Every detail of the housing is precision CNC machined. Ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Manufactured from solid block aluminum alloy with all edges carefully polished for safety.
- The housing is protected by a highly corrosion resistant anodized (black) coating. The coating provides the housing from environmental corrosion and abrasions.
- An optional TTL Converter/N (#50117) for Nikon enables automatic TTL strobe photography.
- Equipped with a 0.66x pick-up viewfinder as standard. An optional interchangeable 0.8x viewfinder (#46104) is also available for macro photography.
- Both the main command dial and sub command dial are operable while holding the hand grips due to advanced ergonomic design.
- Most Nikon D3 camera functions are accessible and can be operated underwater with ease.
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- A port lock mechanism secures the port from accidental loosening.
- Comes standard with two kinds of type-N connectors: one 2-pin wired connector (for manual) and one 5-pin wired connector (for dedicated TTL).
- The locking latches prevent accidental housing opening.
- A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
MDX-PRO D3 Specifications
- Material: Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy / anodized body. Grips: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy.
- Depth rating: 60m (200ft)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 355x220x151mm
- Weight: Approx. 3,150g (Housing Only)
- Colour: BLACK